With so many anti-aging products on the market, it is difficult to find just the right one that will work and actually lives up to its claims. Genucel by Chamonix has offered a full line of serums that deliver deep firming action and are able to reduce fine lines and wrinkles for more than 10 years.
The reason Genucel has lasted so long is because the company has patented the technology they developed where Vitamin C is able to reach the deepest part of the skin with a concentration level of 7.5 percent. Sunscreens were not introduced until the beginning of the 60s and didn’t catch on until the 70s. With so much lost time, many babyboomers would seek out the sun without protecting their skin.
Luckily there are things you can do rejuvenate damaged skin and regain that youthful glow. With the use of many of the products from Chamonix, especially Genucel, and a change in your facial routine, you will be able to prevent any new wrinkles while taking years off your looks.
Start This Healthy Regime Today
- Make sure you drink plenty of water, at least 8 cups a day.
- Apply a gentle but effective moisturizer every day. Genucel XV contains B vitamins and peptides but does not include mineral oil.
- Put on sunscreen first thing every morning before you go out.
- Washing your face twice a day will help to get any pollutants and free radicals off your skin. Chamonix has an entire line of serums that will help replenish your skin so it won’t wash away your natural oils.
- Pay special attention to the delicate areas around your eyes and jawline. The Genucel Eyelid Treatment will help to give your eyes a firmer appearance. There is also a serum to pick up and tighten your jawline by Chamonix.
Don’t get lax regarding sun exposure. A little bit will give you natural Vitamin D, but you still run the risk of skin cancer if you overdo it.
With just a little more attention to your skin and products like Genucel that really nourish your complexion, you will begin to look forward to your birthday every year. To know more about Genucel you can visit accesswire.com
Nicole Kidman Revealed Some Big News About Her Daughters and Big Little Lies https://t.co/EHoe9bsIwj
— Genucel (@Genucel) May 31, 2019